22.4.10

Duh-duh-duh-DETAILS~

You know, I often feel like my line art looks much better before I color it; which is always a bummer after spending hours laboriously coloring each and every orange or dome detail, and WOW THEY LOOK DIFFERENT NOW .v. Continuity fail.

Lately, though, I've been making panels that compositionally I am very pleased with, but then have to cover up with speech bubbles. Life is so hard, that this is the worst thing I can up up with to complain about, haha! But seriously, this close-up of page 44 actually proves that I took an anatomy class--lookit them joints!



...actually, this picture is kind of obscene out of context, haha. But it illustrates another problem, that I will sometimes breeze over important details (like the fact that Kristina is wearing clothes) if I know they'll be covered by a great swatch of white covered in words :\ Something to work on.

BUT I STILL REALLY LIKE THIS FRAME DD:

No comments:

Post a Comment